FITTER WELDER FW19012021
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join Bridgeman Ecosystems fitting team as a Fitter/Welder. This is an excellent opportunity to join a young dynamic company with opportunities for advancement in a rapidly expanding business. The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following.
Responsibilities and duties
- Welding & Fabrication of mild- steel.
- Having the ability to carry out all work aspects in accordance with Quality and Health & Safety standards.
- Meeting production targets.
- Ensuring highest quality work.
- Visually inspecting all welds and when they have been completed, having the ability to recognise and resolve all faults.
- Operating overhead cranes and a forklift truck.
- Ability to read and understand engineering weldment drawings.
- Provide assistance on any projects which you are asked to be part of.
Qualifications and skills
- Previous Welding experience is essential.
- Experience using 400amp + C02 welders MIG- MAG.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with detail and excellent Quality of work.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings.
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to deal with technical queries and problem solving.
Potential candidates MUST have EU citizenship or have the required documentation to work in Ireland A minimum be 5 years of experience in the Irish market would be a significant benefit.
Reference ID: FW08042021
Job Type: Full-time
Please email cv and cover letter to: bridgemanecosystems.ie
Closing Date : 01/05/2021