CAD TECHNICIAN (Mechanical Metalwork)
We currently have a requirement for a CAD technician to work in our Engineering design office This appointment will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to further develop their technical skills along with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Bridgeman Ecosystems is renowned within the industry for our range of innovative products and solutions. Successful candidates will design specialist equipment and receive industry leading mentoring. Long term progression is available for the right candidate.
- Design sheet metal parts and welded sheet metal parts using SolidWorks working in conjunction with the relevant engineers
- Allocate and record part numbers and item numbers to the relevant parts
- Generate workshop drawings and DXFs to allow the part to be manufactured
- Generate assembly drawings of the parts to create the assembled machine
- Generate user and parts manuals/exploded drawings of the machines.
- Building internal and external relationships
- Delivery of high-quality drawings in a timely manner
- The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of CAD SolidWorks
- Certificate or Diploma in CAD or relevant field
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to adapt to new technologies and work situations
- Good communication and time management skills
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
Please email cv and cover letter to: bridgemanecosystems.ie
Closing Date : 28th September 2020